Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm famous! Well not really, but I was on the news!

This week sure has been busy. Not much time to ride, but plenty of other things have been going on.

First, I was on KLTV this week! KLTV did a special on me, and there's a link to the right if you'd like to check the video out.

We went to Dallas on Friday, picked up Dad at the airport, and did some last minute shopping for the trip. I'm pretty sure I'm ready to roll gear wise.

Some of the grandparents came into town Saturday and Sunday to hang out since it's the last time for a while they'll get to see Dad or me.

Dad and I leave early tomorrow to head to El Paso. We're taking my car, and I'll be there until I fly out on the 3rd.


Also, I'm making my last final push for donations. I've already raised over $3,300, but still need about $700 to reach my $4,000 goal. If you'd like to help out, you can click here to make a credit card donation. Just select my name from the list (Rowell, Eric). Any donations, no matter how big or small would be greatly appreciated.

Bike & Build is just a week away!

-Eric

No comments: