Saturday, March 15, 2008

San Diego and a 5k

It's been almost two months since I updated last time. Sorry about that, I'll try and do better.


For spring break we went to San Diego with our college department. We did a lot of construction, and helped out a local start up church. It was a great trip. There were a lot of cyclists in San Diego, and I was very jealous I didn't have my bike.


Speaking of bikes, I've been riding a little bit lately. Its plenty warm now, and with the time change hopefully I'll be able to get out even more.


This morning a group of 4 of us left at 6:45 to go on a 20 mile ride. We finished about 7:45, and then Justin and I ran in the Kappa Delta 5k at 8. We got in a good brick (bike-run) workout this morning, but my legs were paying for it half way through the very hilly 5k. I finished at a decent time considering the ride before hand.

No comments: