Thursday, December 13, 2007

I clicked on the Bike & Build website this afternoon, and my picture popped up in the Rider Spotlight. I thought that was pretty cool.

The warm weather went away, and with the cold came rain. Its been pretty dreary around here the last few days. I think that made Ranger happy though. Now he gets to stay inside more.

I ran the last few days, but have been pretty busy with school stuff for the most part. School is no fun. We're two weeks into a new quarter and I'm already looking forward to the break. I took my hardest test yesterday. I've got 3 more next week, then its Christmas break.

We're going to see "I Am Legend" tonight at midnight. I'm pretty excited about that.

Hopeully I'll be able to bundle up a little and ride on Saturday morning.

-Eric

No comments: